Please read though EACH TAB before submitting your application, if you are still in need of support, please email us.
- I will attend the mandatory Volunteer Meeting Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 6pm, (time is subject to change), and I will complete all of my assigned duties at The Brief Therapy Conference at the Hyatt Orange County.
- I understand costs such as hotel accommodation, transportation, parking and meals are not included in my volunteer registration and are my own responsibility.
- I will make a deposit of $120. I understand I forfeit my deposit and access to the balance of the Conference if I fail to attend the mandatory Volunteer Meeting or do not complete an assignment as instructed, (such as not attending the sessions assigned, do not return required paperwork, or cancel outside of the accepted time frame). There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this.
- I understand that if I need to cancel, it must be in writing via EMAIL ONLY and there will be a $50 administrative charge for cancellations postmarked before November 20, 2014, and no refunds will be given for cancellations after this date. No-shows will face a $35 penalty fee.
- I will be refunded $85 of my original $120 deposit after I have successfully completed ALL my volunteer duties as assigned. Refunds will be issued within 6-8 weeks post-Conference.
You must be able to work these days and hours. This is a preliminary schedule and is subject to change. You will not have to work more than 5 hours on any given day. You will not be allowed to choose the sessions you attend. However, you will be able to attend any sessions you prefer when not working. You will receive CE credit for all sessions attended including those while on assignment. You will follow the same steps as an attendee. Please refer to the accreditation page on the website.
|Volunteer Meeting||Wednesday December 10th||6:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Conference||Thursday December 11th||8:00am – 8:30pm|
|Conference||Friday December 12th||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Conference||Saturday December 13th||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Conference||Sunday December 14th||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Post Conference*||Monday December 15th||8:00am – 5:00pm|
- Sign up using the form below to volunteer.
- Deposit $120 with us (you get a $85 refund if you complete all your duties).
- Attend the mandatory Volunteers Orientation Meeting on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 6pm.
- Work 4-5 hours each day performing various duties during the conference.
- Have some fun!